UK|USA BEAUTY SWAP BOX


I feel so lucky to have taken part in a "beauty box swap" with such a lovely girl. Marisol sent me some amazing products from the USA that I just cannot wait to show you {pre-warning photo and text heavy}..


FACE PRODUCTS

EYESHADOWS

LINERS & MASCARAS

LIP PRODUCTS

NON-MAKEUP ITEMS
You can probably tell from these photographs why Marisol is my favourite person on earth right now. If you're reading this - thank you so so very much! I hope she loves the products I have sent her just as much, and that we can remain friends. If you wish to see what I sent Marisol, check out her Instagram here.

Face Products
Marisol sent me the Wet n Wild "Fergie - To Reflect Shimmer Palette", saying it was a good dupe for MAC's "Soft and Gentle" so of course, I was really excited to try this. It has certainly impressed, adding a lovely glow to my cheek bones that is not too shimmery. I can see this being a new favourite.
The Physicians Formula "Happy Booster Blush" {requested} is something I have wanted to try for the longest time. It looks absolutely adorable and is a gorgeous rose colour. Marisol sent me this in the "pink" shade and I could not love it more.
Tarte is a brand that I had mentioned to Marisol I had wanted to try, so she sent me one of their "Natural Cheek Stains". It is a lovely red colour and is super soft. 
The Milani Blush in "Luminoso" {requested} is another product I have been wanting to try. As soon as I unwrapped this I had to stop everything and put it on. It is the most lovely shade ever and is perfect for an everyday look.
Another face product I was sent is the Wet n Wild Limited Edition ColorIcon Blush/Bronzer in "Hold Me Close" it is a really pretty nude brown with pink parts to it. I cannot wait to use this, I just do not want to ruin the pretty pattern!

Eyeshadows
I received this lovely Milani Palette in "Designer Nudes" from Marisol as she believed they would suit my skin tone, and I have to agree. The colours are all ones I love and will use on, probably, a daily basis and are ones I can get away with in the day, or on a night time.
I also received two MAC eyeshadows, one in "Goldmine" and another in "Bamboo". Goldmine reminds me very much of Illamasqua's Liquid Metal Cream in Electrum, so I cannot wait to go out now to use this. Bamboo looks like it will be a perfect transition colour, or an all over the lid colour, or a brown bone colour. Why have I never found this before now?!
Another eyeshadow palette I received was this one from Wet n Wild. I requested one of there palettes, and Marisol sent me "Petal Pusher". It contains some super pretty purples and pinks, that I think are going to be perfect for summer.

Liners & Mascaras
This liner from Physicians Formula is Marisol's favourite - and I now know why. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Soap & Glory Supercat Liner, but this one has kind of maybe won me over. With this, I am able to draw a super fine line that I've never been able to achieve before, and I am able to create the perfect cat eye - it is also super pigmented! 
Another eyeliner I have been sent is by NYX and is the "Jumbo Eye Pencil - 601 Black Bean". I am just about to run out of kohl liner, so this one has come at a perfect time. Again, this is super pigmented and also felt so soft when I swatched it.
Marisol said that this NYC "Sky Rise" mascara makes lashes look a lot longer when applied over another mascara. So of course, I had to try it out straight away and she could not be more right. It has made my eyelashes look ten times longer.
The second mascara I received is the Cover Girl "Lash Blast Length". This, again, is more of a lengthening mascara than a volumizing one, so is perfect for an everyday 'natural' look. The wand is perfect for getting the tiny inner corner lashes and also the lower lashes.

Lip Products
I asked Marisol if she would be kind enough to send me an ESOS lipbalm, and she sent me this "Blueberry" one. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling so so soft. This will be in my handbag until the end of time from now on - if not for an application, for a good old sniff.
The rest of the lip products I received were from NYX and Marisol sent me three different products, in three different shades. They all smell like sweeties so of course, I am in love with them all. First up, the "True Red" Matte Lipstick. The only red lipstick I own is the Ruby Pedro Lourenco one, so I am really excited to try this. Upon swatching, it is super pigmented so I cannot wait to wear this. 
She also sent me a Mega Shine Lipgloss in "Sweet Heart" now, I am not a lipgloss girl, but this one is far from sticky and looks so pretty on the lips. I love this so much. 
One of my favourite YouTubers, Aimee, aka Bella Bambina, has always sung praises about the Butter Glosses, so when I unwrapped this one I was so excited to try it. It feels amazing on my lips and is such a pretty fuchsia colour - "Strawberry Parfait".

Non-Makeup Items
As well as receiving all of this makeup, Marisol sent me a hell of a lot of American candy - which all looks amazing, the Birthday Cake M&Ms have already been eaten! 
Marisol sent some Nuance makeup remover and facial cleanser cream. Both of these products smell amazing, so I cannot wait to try them out tonight when I remove my makeup. 
The two polishes that I was sent are so so beautiful, infact I've already put them both on - all for swatch purposes of course. Both are from China Glaze. The blue one is called "Aquadelic" and is absolutely gorgeous for summer. The gold glitter one is called "Blonde Bombshell" and, as Marisol suggested, is perfect for an accent nail.
As I am sure you are aware, hand sanitisers in the UK smell terribly of alcohol - and it is not even a nice alcohol smell. I received two Bath and Bodyworks hand sanitisers in my parcel, one in "Paris" and the other "Dazzling Diamonds". The are both glittery, and both smell amazing.

I really cannot thank Marisol enough for agreeing to do a swap with me - let alone for sending me all of these things. I know I keep saying it, but I really am so so grateful!

Share:

0 comments