THE SOAP AND GLORY EDIT


My love of Soap and Glory products started with their Kick Ass Concealer, following this I went on to buy two more of their products hoping for the same love..

You can read a full review of the Kick Ass Concealer here. I am a massive fan of this product, it has become my holy grail concealer and I cannot sing its praises enough.

The Supercat Eyeliner Pen, Carbon Black Extreme was bought on a whim really. I had run out of liquid liner and in dire need of a new one headed off to Boots. I've heard the liner talked about by a few bloggers, and with my new found love of Soap and Glory, this was the second product I purchased - and again have fallen in love with. It is really easy to apply and stays in place all day. I was expecting it to dry out pretty quickly but so far so good. Due to this fear, I've been standing in, nib down, in my brush holder pot. The colour of this product is very very black, I find some eyeliners closer to grey so this one certainly passes the test.

Because Boots always have amazing offers on, I had to pick up the Archery Brow Tint and Pencil too, it meant I got the liner for half price(!). I had really high hopes for this product, and still do. But each time I use it, my expectations get shattered. The pencil side of the product has broken already and so is really difficult to use. It snapped clean off after my boyfriend dropped it, but I find that you have to put really powder into applying it anyway, it just doesn't seem to want to transfer onto my skin. The tint side of the product is also difficult to apply. The nib is not very sturdy and bits of the brush seems to wonder across my eyebrows so it never applies exactly where I want it to. I have also found that the tint does not come out evenly - in some places it seems to never come out while in others it looks like I have splattered paint on my face. A good thing is that the tint never seems to budge - even after I have removed my makeup there is still a little of the dye there making my eyebrows look a lot fuller, naturally.

Have you had any success with the Brow Archery?

Emily x

follow me over on Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments