YBD; JUNE EDITION

Last month I signed up to the You Beauty Discovery box. Nothing with me lasts long, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found myself re-ordering this box for June...

If you don't know what the box is, it is basically a cheaper version of the Glossy or Birchbox. Every month, you pick two of your favourite products from the selection, and you get them sent to you with a few surprises. At £7 inc p&p, it is perfect for anyone beauty blogging on a budget, or those wanting to try something new without lengthy subscription contracts.

This months theme was "Beauty Heroes" and here is what I received:

L'OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE 24HR COLOUR (110 TIMELESS ROSE): RRP £9.99
This was the first product I chose and lone behold, this itself is worth more than the box, you go YBD! It claims that the pigment lasts all day. I cannot justify this as I have literally just opened the box, I will let you know. One thing though, it does seem to be really fiddly! I'm the sort of girl to grab a lippy and go, with this you have to wait for the gloss to and and then apply to fixing gel. I can't see myself chucking this in my clutch for a night out, I have enough trouble with lipstick alone when I am tipsy, so it not not a product I would buy. I do however LOVE the colour. It reminds me a lot of Mac's Dazzleglasses.

HER 300 TRECENTO REVITALISING HAIR TREATMENT (75ml):  RRP £12
Momma heard a lot of good things about this. It will cost you £30 for a 250ml, so I've got a pretty good sample for what I've paid for the box. This is supposed to minimise frizz and enhance health and shine. My hair is in poop condition due to hair dye and straighteners and sun. I am really excited to try this and see if it makes a difference to my hair, fingers crossed it will!

MONTANGE JEUNESSE DEAD SEA MUD MASK: RRP £1
I honestly love these face masks, and they are certainly one of the best things to come home to after a week of stressful math exams!

EXPANDABLE FACE CLOTH
This was actually so thoughtful of YBD. It goes hand in hand with the mud mask. It just shows that thought and consideration really has gone into putting the box together. Being pink and heart shaped also makes it really cute and girly.

Emily x

Share:

0 comments