Beauty Bay Haul





Being a makeup fanatic and being ill can only lead to one thing: makeup hauls! Like come on, I need to cheer myself up and I'm going to get bored and accidentally stumble onto Beauty Bay right? Right. With the go ahead from my mum to order new makeup brushes anyway, we all knew this was only going to end one way.

Just a Beauty Blender. I told myself. That's all I needed. 

I did need a new beauty blender, they're fantastic, so useful and definitely worth the money. I actually cannot believe how dirty my old one is compared to my new little baby. 

Recently, I put in a Makeup Geek order (still waiting it's arrival whaaa). I picked up a large Z Palette from Beauty Bay the same day to put them in. For the sake of travel, I picked up a refill of ABH's Java contour shade. I'm a little disappointed at the size of it actually - especially comparing it to the highlighters in the Glow Kit (you may be able to see the difference above). At least I know for future. This will be perfect to leave in the Z Palette for when I'm travelling, though. 

ABH That Glow Kit, you saw me coming. And I didn't stop myself. I've lusted over this palette since it was released. After learning that the pans are easily depotted (hey Z Palette and travel), I had to make the purchase. And Holy Lord I'm glad I did. The pans work out at just shy of £10 each which is a bargain when you compare them to the size of the normal contour pans, and especially when you compared them to Mac highlighers. Of course, I'll have a whole post dedicated to this bad boy but please find below a picture of swatches I cried over - not joking. My boyfriend told me to calm down it was just highlighter. Holy mother this is the highlighter of dreams. 



It is amazing. Buy it. 
Now. 

For spending over £50, I got to choose a free gift and of course it had to be MUG's In the Spotlight eyeshadow. Now, this is one that I actually have on order so I'm donating this to my little sister. However, it gave me a good opportunity to have a preview of what to expect and oh my lord I am amazed.

Lots of love, Em xx

Share:

0 comments