The £36 Nail Polish: Christian Louboutin Zermadame


Zermadame belongs to Chrisitan Louboutin's "The Noirs" Collection and has a hefty price tag. 

The nail polish is contained in a glass pot that is surrounded by a box. Poking out of the top, is the extraordinary long handle. Each collection has a different coloured metal handle and box. I do love the packaging, although the handles are extravagant.. You are buying an extravagant product. The box around the glass pot fits perfectly and is embossed with Christain Louboutin. The only snag I have here is the sticker with the colour on - I wish this was embossed, too!



I applied two coats with no base or top coat. As you can see, the colour pay off it amazing. The tone of green is really regal and shiny. It's definitely the perfect shade for winter. It does remind me of a shade I already own by Mac, "Deep Sea". 


After three days, a hair washing session, pot washing and everyday activities, the polish did start to chip. The main damage is on my little finger, but other than that I don't think that is that bad. We have to remember that this is holding up on it's own. 

Pros:
- amazing colour pay off
- beautiful packaging
- luxurious feel

Cons:
- price tag
- not chip proof

Again, the only snag here, really, is the price. I do wish that this was a little more chip proof for the price as I wouldn't complain about this chipping from a high street polish. 

I have bought another of these polishes for my sister for a previous birthday. So, I guess I could say I would repurchase. This would be for treats and special occasions, though! 

Love always, Emily.

Share:

0 comments