The £10 Reiss Steal: Reiss Bath || Set

Wanting the perfect bath at budget cost? You best head to boots quickly to pick up the Reiss Bath || Set. I honestly bought this on a whim. It looked pretty.


I would have quite happily paid the full £20 for this set. Reiss is a really well known brand for providing luxury products, so I have absolutely no doubts. The set including bath Rosehip oil, polishing scrub and body glow.

The first thing I noticed was how lovely packaged it was. The box itself felt neither too large, or too small. The gold detailing against the white textured card felt and looked expensive. Once opened, the three products are nicely presented again with the same white and gold detailing. For £10, I feel you do actually get a lot of product. I get put off of gift sets as the products seem small and cheap. With this set, you do feel you are getting good value for money.

The "indulgent bath oil" (150ml) is of a really good size. I must've only added a few drops while running my bath to notice a difference. It smells amazing and made my bath water feel really silky and smoothe. Some individuals may find this a little too greasy, but personally if I am using bath oil's I always find a cool shower afterwards beneficial anyway, so this did not bother me too much.

The 200ml polishing scrub is probably my favourite item in the set. It, once again, has the same luxurious smell. This scrub is really corse - which I like as it feels like it is actually doing something for my skin. You do not need a lot of product either, so I feel like is going to last me a very long time.

Once again, the body glow (150ml) had the same delightful scent. The fact that all the products smell the same is probably my favourite thing about the set. In too many sets, the smells vary and I feel I have been part of a scent-factory explosion. This comes with a little pump, but I feel it does not disperse enough moisturiser so I think that I will be getting rid of this. All in all, this is another lovely product to use. 

Reiss also do a body souffle which I am eager to try. In the mean time, I will absolutely be making this a repurchase before it is sold out. I would definitely recommend picking this up if you get the chance - for yourself or a loved one!

Love always, Emily.

Bloglovin

Share:

0 comments