Sephora It Palette Review


On my travels this summer,  I was delighted to come across a Sephora in Barcelona. This find was towards the end of my journey, so I had to limit my spending as I had already gone cray stocking up on MAC bits and bobs (again a post to follow). With this in mind, I picked up this stunning Sephora Palette.


Now, I've actually never read up on any reviews about this palette. I bought it on a complete whim as I loved the packaging; so sleek and girly! and colours - plus Sephora had 20% off of their own products. The large mirror, brush and liner storage inside also come in really handy on the go. 


As you can see, the palette holds a beautiful array of colours that are perfect for everyday use; yet buildable for a night time look. Now, we have to bare in mind that the palette works out to around £17/18, so this is cheap to say you get 12 shadows, a double ended brush and a brown eye liner pencil. 

The shadows themselves are actually reasonably good. They're blendable and pigmented - well most of them. The far left shade on the top is ridiculously bitty, and the black shade on the bottom right is pretty crap. As for the others, they work well for the price, as long as you use a good base product and the browns on the top row are perfect for brows. As for the liner, it is pigmented and doesn't tug when you apply it, either. I'm not really a fan of brown liner, but this is pretty good for a pencil. The brush is what surprised me most about the palette. The shadow end is really good for a brow bone highlight, where the liner end is actually so good for filling in brows! 

I would totally recommend picking up this palette if you get the chance. 

Share:

0 comments