REVIEW; BENEFIT CHA CHA BALM


"A juicy kiss of mango-tinted colour"



If you follow me on twitter you will be aware that last weekend I had some poor customer service from Benefit. After speaking to the girls, the problem was resolved and they were kind enough to send me some products to try. I received a sample of the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation and this gorgeous Cha Cha Balm*. 

When I first swatched the balm, I was neither amazed, nor disgusted. However, the smell coming from the balm is so absolutely amazing - it is probably one of the best smelling lip products I own. Upon applying the balm, I found it to be so very moisturising and was amazed at how soft my lips felt. The balm lasted a few hours - which is better than most lip balms and glosses. It added a lovely sheer tint of orange and left my lips smelling and feeling amazing. 

Since I received it, the balm has not left my side - literally. I am forever applying it, not because I need to, but because it just feels so amazing and smells even better. It is also perfect for summer - you can just slap it on without looking too 'over done'. I am definitely going to have to purchase the other products in the range, "benebalm, posiebalm, and lollibalm".
SHOP THE POST:

Share:

0 comments