LORDE PURE HEROINE LIPSTICK

From Mac's Lorde collection, I bring to you 'Pure Heroine'...

I love Lorde, I love the quirkiness of her style and the fact that she close to my age makes her one of my inspirations. When Mac released her range, and this beautiful purple lipstick, I had to have it.

Over winter, I have been a massive fan of Cyber. It is a beautiful purple-black that really makes a day or night time look dramatic and eye catching. However, for the summer I feel it is much too intense as my makeup becomes much more subtle and pink-toned. 

This is a lot less 'black' than Cyber, so much more of a brighter purple, making it perfect for us purple-lip-lovers. As well as this, the colour is very moisturising and far from matte. Making it feel a lot less intense on the lips too. 

The packaging is the typical Mac style, which saddens me a little as with Lorde's quirkiness I expected something wow, but nevertheless I love the lipstick and am happy to add it to my collection - which by the way is coming soon! In the mean time, you can pick this baby up here.

Emily x

follow me over on Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments