AN HOUR WITH BENEFIT





On Tuesday, I headed to Gainsborough to meet one of Benefit's girls, Madison wasted no time in giving me a makeover and making me feel a million dollars..

We chatted about our favourite beauty products, and in under an hour my look was complete. As you can see from the photos, Madison gave me a rather natural look that I could wear on a day to day basis. This is actually the first time in a while where I have not worn eyeshadow, so this was probably the biggest change for me. As well as being really informative about the products and why she was using them, Madison was really love and made me feel more of a friend than a customer. I really wish I could've purchased all of the products that she has used on my face - the That Gal primer is definitely on my hit list for after my holidays. Instead, I controlled myself and settled for the Sugarbomb "Sugar Rush Flush"face powder. There are a mixture of bronze and blush colours that will look lovely for summer, and also really compliment my skin tone. There will be a review to follow - don't worry!

What are your favourite Benefit products?

Share:

0 comments